Monday, May 14, 2012

Why Hello There

Hello to all who find this blog!
My name is Angela and I love to read! I don't know very many readers, and the ones I do.. Well, they have a life and don't get to read for fun very often. So as you can imagine, we hardly get to talk and share about books we’re reading and loving. So that led me to thinking about making a blog to share some of my feelings and discoveries. I mentioned this to my sister and asked if she wanted to join! And she did! So we'll be doing this together!

So I'll tell you a little about what I'm loving right now. I'm really into the Dystopian/Post-apocalyptic genre, (I love how these authors create this world that’s completely different from ours). I also love sci-fi/fantasy, thriller/suspense, mystery/crime, and chick-lit. I don’t mind some romance in the middle of a book, I actually love it. I just cannot stand a book that is all about romance, I find them very cheesy and I can’t get through them, but if that’s your thing, more power to you! On the other hand, I do love erotica. Huge difference to me!

So, what I expect from this blog is to:
-Have some fun with my sister!
-Make some friends.
-Talk about books with other people that love books.
-Discover books I haven’t yet.
-And lastly, do something productive with all these thoughts and opinions about books I’ve read.


And finally- I’ll show you some pictures of myself. 
To help you get a feel for who I am.



Enjoy your day!
-Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...