Monday, May 21, 2012

Angela's Book Haul #2

So I did a little shopping on Thriftbooks.com, one of my favorite sites! I'll do an in-depth post on it a little later.

So here's what I got:

The first 2 books in the "Millennium" Trilogy:
-"The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson

-"The Girl Who Played With Fire" by Stieg Larsson

The first 2 books in the "Uglies" Series:
-"Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld

-"Pretties" by Scott Westerfeld

The first book in the "John Cleaver" trilogy:
-"I Am Not A Serial Killer" by Dan Wells

Lastly, "Now You See Her" by James Patterson

Enjoy your day!


-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...