Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Angela's Book Haul #5

I have been looking all over for a thrift/bargain book store in my new (little) town... I finally found someone at the library who knew of a few places I could try, and it was quite a success!
My first trip, I got there just before closing, so I only had time to go through half of the store. Needless to say I got 4 books for $6! I got 3 hardbacks and 1 paperback! SCORE!
alt
White Oleander by Janet Fitch
Add it on Goodreads

alt
Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
Add it on Goodreads

alt
Mother of Pearl by Melinda Haynes
Add it on Goodreads

alt
Cross by James Patterson (Alex Cross #12)
Add it on Goodreads

There's kind of a funny story that goes with this book.. So I pick up the book thinking- "Oooh, it's James Patterson, must be goood, lets read the synopsis..." I read it..., -"Oh, I've heard about this Alex Cross character, this must be that book..." I get home and go on goodreads to add it to my 'to-read' list, and what?!? It's number 12 in the series! I thought "OH MAN!" I guess I have a lot of catching up to do in that series! :)

The second time I went in there, which was only a few days later, I got a chance to really look around. There were sooooo many books I wanted, but I couldn't buy the whole store! :) This time I got 6 books for $10! I got 4 hardbacks and 2 paperbacks... SCORE AGAIN!

alt
Sundays At Tiffany's by James Patterson
Add it on Goodreads

alt
The Descendants by Kaui Hart Hemmings
Add it on Goodreads

alt
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
Add it on Goodreads

alt
Missing Witness by Gordon Campbell
Add it on Goodreads

alt
Nightmares & Dreamscapes by Stephen King
Add it on Goodreads

alt
Double Cross by James Patterson (Alex Cross #13)
Add it on Goodreads




Have a good day!
-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...