Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Book Review: The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight

Buy "The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight" on Amazon
Check it out on Goodreads

SYNOPSIS:
Who would have guessed that four
minutes could change everything?

Today should be one of the worst days of
seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan’s life.
She’s stuck at JFK, late to her father’s second
wedding, which is taking place in London and
involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley’s
never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy
in the airport’s cramped waiting area. His name
is Oliver, he’s British, and he’s in seat 18C.
Hadley’s in 18A.

So... Yeah... The beginning of this book was like this: "Ooh.. that's interesting.. he sounds cute! This seems like a good book. Family drama, traveling out of the country, a British boy..."

Then the middle was like this: "Wow.. This is getting boring, let's skip a few pages... Okay, maybe more than a few pages... Okay, skim the page... Oh, there's some dialogue, let's read that... Okay, didn't miss much there..."

Then the end was like this: "Oh, well that's nice... I guess. Not what I was thinking, but okay..." THE END!

It could've been A LOT better. It had a WHOLE bunch of potential. I was thinking this will be a cute, short, summer read. And little love stories are always fun in between all the crazy, action-y, drama filled books... But I almost couldn't finish this book. And that's bad considering it's only 236 pages.

I also read a review on goodreads for this book. I will link it here, so you can go read it if you like. It explained exactly how I felt about the book.

With all that said... Read at your own risk!

My rating for this book was (unfortunately) only 2 stars.


Enjoy your day!

-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...