Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Top Ten Book Romances That Would Make It In Real Life

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly
 meme held over at The Broke and the Bookish
This week's topic is the Top Ten book romances 
that you think would make it in the real world.

1. Abby & Travis from Beautiful Disaster. --With all the crap that happened in this book, I'm positively sure they could make it in the real world. And this is a great book. It's my newest fav. You must read it!

2. Eva & Gideon from Bared to You. --I just started this book a few days ago, but I can already tell that their relationship is going to be effing epic! I'm already addicted to it!

3. Tris & Four from Divergent & Insurgent. --Like seriously?! Why do I even have to explain this one?! If you've read it, you know. If you haven't.... what are you waiting on?? Their love is just fabulous. I don't have any other way to say it..

4. Josh & Emma from The Future of Us. --I knew from the beginning of this book that I was gonna love them. And I did.

So atm, I could only think of 4. And if they're not in my brain right now, then they're not worth mentioning. Right?! So my list will just have to end here. 

And I know I'm putting this up a day late. I've just been super busy lately. And I'm trying to keep track of what I need to post. I'll get it all figured out today! 


And if you did a TTT, leave a comment and a link to yours :)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...