Monday, August 27, 2012

Upcoming Movies I'm Excited For

Lately there have been so many movies coming out, and a lot of them look really good! There was a time not too far back, where it seemed like everything coming out was boring or just not my taste. And it's finally picking up, so I thought I'd make a list of the movies I'm most excited for in the upcoming months :)


August

September

October
**Update: The Big Wedding's release date has been changed to April 26, 2013**


What movies are you excited for?
Leave a comment and tell me!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Surprisingly I haven't heard of a lot of these *hides face lol but they look good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hadn't really heard of a lot of these because I don't watch tv, just Netflix. But I decided I would look up what movies were coming out. And there were a whole lot :)

      Delete
  2. Right! I'm mad because my pictures won't work right.

    ReplyDelete

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...