Sunday, October 14, 2012

Movie Releases: October 2012

So a while back I did a post on upcoming movies I wanted to see, it included Aug, Sept and Oct. You can view that post here. I decided I would do a more in-depth post for the movies I want to see each month. So here are my choice for October. I have them broken up into the different Fridays :) Enjoy!

October 5th 

October 12

October 19

October 26

Are any of these on your
"must go see" list? 

If you've seen any of them
already? Were they good?

Have a good day! :)

2 comments:

  1. FRANKENWEENIE! Anything Tim Burton I'm watching and it's just in time for Halloween as well! (actually I'm watching A Corpse Bride/Nightmare before Christmas on the weekend of Halloween) Seven Psychopaths looks hilarious to watch BTW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another Tim Burton fan! We are hardcore fans as well! :) Let me know what you think about it after you watch it. Hopefully I get to see it soon.

      Delete

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...