Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!



This is our Halloween post! So Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day. This is also going to be my wrap up post. I didn't exactly follow schedule, but I tried... Which has to count for something right?! So I read 5 books, 1 naughty short story (with a naughty cover, so I didn't show it here, but it's Hannah's Choice by Selena Kitt) and 1 comic issue, I had a whole lot more on my list, but it's over now :) I'm pretty happy with what I read and some of the reviews are already up. I'll link them in the bottom. Enjoy!


**Covers link to Goodreads**




What did you read to get
 in the Halloween spirit?
Leave a comment or a 
link to your site :)

Thought this was cute!
It's a scream panda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...