Saturday, December 1, 2012

Movie Releases: December 2012

So I've done a few of these and I think I will make this a regular thing. I'm gonna show you all the upcoming movies I'm excited to see this month. Here are my choices for December. I have them broken up into the different weeks. If you want to check out Novembers list, you can do that here. Enjoy! 

December 7


December 14


December 19


December 21


Christmas Day

Are any of these on your
"must go see" list? 

If you've seen any of them
already? Were they good?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of great titles. I look forward to reading what you thinking of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...