Thursday, November 8, 2012

Favorite Book Covers

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly
 meme held over at The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks topic is a Top Ten Tuesday Freebie! 
Your time to pick whatever topic you'd like!
I picked my top ten favorite covers :)

So obviously today is Thursday, and not Tuesday,
but I completely forgot about this weeks TTT,
and it was a freebie, so I just had to do it :)


I really love this cover because: 
#1- the girl is gorgeous!
#2 I love how they snuck in the second head. If you don't know what I'm talking out, you can see a profile of another person on the right side of the cover. the nose being right under the 't's' in What's.
#3 I also love how the ME is so big! 

I like this cover because of the overall green color. I don't know that the cover directly represents the story. It's about a girl who died when she was younger and was put into a special program where they test a drug to revive you if you die. I suppose the cover could represent her hiding from the world, because since she was pronounced dead she now has a false life with all the essentials included: new name, new town, new parents... 


This one is just gorgeous, I love all the colors. I especially like the purple. And the way Elder and Amy's heads are on there. The first time I saw the cover I didn't notice it, but now I can't forget it. I also did a post on the new covers, you can see it here, they are not very pretty... But whatever. 

This is the new cover and I'd have to say I'm really loving it. I'm about 25% through this book right now, and I don't see the resemblance with the trees and waterfall, but maybe I will later...? Either way the colors are absolutely amazing and the trees coming out of the lashline--GORGEOUS! 

I like this cover because:
#1 House creepy is the haunted house in the back?! I think it really sets the mood for the book, even though I haven't read it yet.
#2 I love the little specks of red throughout the cover.
#3 I love the way her hair looks so animated, and it's all blown to the side like that, with that little twist at the end. It's cute!

This one is great because I love the gothic like vibe it gives off. With the darkness of the woods with the blur-ish hue. And of course the gorgeous girl in the dress with her pale skin. Loving it!
I like this one because of the high tech looking apple and the puzzle pieces. I can't wait to read it and see more about what it will represent in the story.
Love the colors and the butterfly wings on the eyes. Love the fading in the corners and the vibrant colors. Also, the font, it's very different.
Another favorite because of the colors, I love how the cover artists put so much color into something without it looking like a rainbow. And the tree branches that sort of look upside down. And the floors that almost look like glass tiles with the reflections. It's beautiful.
I've always liked this cover... From the first moment I saw it. I don't know what it is about the water and the look on her face. And the sky above with the rocky waves and huge moon. Gahhhh! 







Well those are my favorites.
I know I pretty much described
the covers, but that is what comes
to mind when seeing the covers.
What are some of your favorites?
Leave a link to your TTT :)

Have a great one!

2 comments:

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...