Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top Ten Books I'd Want On A Deserted Island

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly
 meme held over at The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks topic is the top ten books you'd 
want
to have if you were stranded on a deserted island.

Since this is all just a thought, I hope you don't
mind if I put some series on my list and we can
all just pretend that I have a huge binder full
of all the books in that series :)


I'd have to bring the Harry Potter series because I'm only on book #4 and I'd love to finish the series and I think I could read it over and over again... Especially the first book.


I picked A Game of Thrones Series because they are HUGE books and I'm sure it would make it pretty fun and easy to pass all that time.


How could I ever live without my Walking Dead? I won't be able to get the new issues, being stuck on said island and such, but I re-read the hell out of the old ones.


I'm not quite sure why I picked this book, I suppose because it interested me a whole lot. 


I could never live without Pidge and Travis! They were so perfect!


Think of a Number was a really really good suspense/murder mystery. The characters personalities were very deep and so real, and the suspense part was amazing. Hands down, the best suspense ever!


When I read Thirteen Reasons Why, I couldn't read it fast enough. But being on this island I could take it slow and just devour the hell out of this book for eternity. 


Did you do a TTT?
What are your Top Ten?
Leave a link to yours
so I can check it out. 

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...